An EHR, or Electronic Health Record, is an electronic version of medical history kept on file. This record storage is maintained by a given provider over time, and is accessible by the patient and any relevant medical professionals. EHRs offer an increasingly wide area of client consumption and many uses, including electronic referrals, clinical data sharing, and mobile connectivity. An EHR helps physicians use and keep track of patient health information.
– Physicians can access medical charts remotely
– Information can be shared between multiple healthcare providers
– Lab results can be accessed quickly
Content Management Systems, commonly referred to as CMS, are softwares that help users create, manage, and modify content on a website without needing any former technological knowledge. More specifically, coding, in this respect. Some of the costs of creating a Content Management System include web hosting, or where the website will be created, and the URL, or the domain name as many know it as.
– Media management (images, videos, etc.) stored on the web server
– Customer service is accessible.
– Web hosting (where the website will be created)
– Domain name (URL)
Customer Relationship Management, or CRM, is simply a process in which a record of how a business interacts with its customers. CRMs typically house and use methods of data analysis to study large amounts of information at a time. One example you might recognize is a survey at the end of an automated call. They collect the information processed during the call, and use it for future reference, specifically how better they can make interactions with customers as seamless and easy for future use. It is assured that these calls are recorded, but are not released to the public out of fear of releasing medical documents to the public.
– Businesses who need sales, customer service, recruiting, marketing, etc.
– Help find new customers, win their business, and build stronger
– Collect customer information (phone numbers, emails, social media data)
– Improved products and services